Dear Rise Health Community,
We are so excited to be open for Tele-health as well as in-person visits (since May 19th, 2020!)
We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep Rise a safe space for our community. (Please read below for more details)
Please click on the links here and read below for a list of the many things we have done to keep you and our team safe::
- Itemized checklist: https://www.risehealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/RISE-COVID-Clinic-Reopening-Checklist-May20-2020-1.pdf
- Infection Prevention and Control Assessment with numerous additional informative links for clinicians and patients at the end of the document: https://www.risehealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MiPiC-RISE-IPAC-Clinic-Assessment-May11-2020.pdf
- Infection prevention and control certificate : https://www.risehealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/RISE-IPAC-Certificate3-May11-2020-2-1.pdf
What we are doing to keep you safe:
On May 11, 2020 we had a second comprehensive assessment done of Rise Health by a Professional from Island Health who is an expert in Infection Prevention and Control to ensure that we are using the most current and best practices possible.
- All staff have additional education and training in Infection and Prevention control.
- All clinicians will be wearing masks.
- We have adjusted schedules and reduced the number of client visits.
- Common areas are cleaned more frequently
- Clinicians have an extra time allotted between patients to thoroughly clean and disinfect all contact points.
- We’ve staggered our practitioner start times to significantly improve flow and reduce contact inside the clinic with other clients by 50% or more.
- We have plexiglass shields up in the clinic at reception …with hearts 🙂
- We are excited to keep our virtual clinic open on an ongoing basis for hundreds of our satisfied Virtual clients. (Thank you to all of you for trying this and experiencing the benefit!)
- We are so fortunate to have a second “back clinic” reception and separate entry which we will now also use reducing patient and clinician volume by over 50% in each clinic.
- We have BC health screening procedures in place for all staff and clients for the day of their appointment so everyone in the clinic is always asymptomatic.
What we are asking you to do to help us:
- Please arrive to your appointment no more than 5 minutes early and remain in your car or outside the building until we call you to come in for your appointment (we also have two socially distanced seats in each waiting room to use if needed)
- Please go to BC Self Assessment Tool and complete the self assessment screening 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Please provide us with a credit card payment option ahead of time (safe and secure)
- Please bring a mask and wear it indoors at all times.
- Please arrive in treatment attire and leave all extra bags and clothes in your car if possible.
Thank you all for your ongoing support as we navigate through these times.
Please CLICK HERE to book an appointment or call our clinic at 250-381-7473 and our reception team will be happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have.