RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the highest quality, collaborative care.
We offer Physiotherapy including IMS, Shockwave, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Vestibular Rehabilitation. We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Registered Massage Therapy, Clinical Counselling services, and Yoga and Education Series.
Head over to out Services page to learn more!
Many of us at Rise are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up-to-date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
Our Vision is…
“To be a pillar of support in our community, enhance the wellbeing of all, and provide high-quality progressive healthcare in an compassionate environment”
Our Mission is…
“To create a collaborative culture of excellence fueled by passion, curiosity, and fun.”
We acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən (Lkwungen) peoples on whose traditional territory Rise Health stands and the Songhees and Esquimalt peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
What’s new at RISE Health…
It’s happening again! ✨Rising through Menopause✨🌷Join Hayley and Sandy’s In-Person Yoga and Education Series starting Friday, May 6th from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm!
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- It’s happening again! ✨Rising through Menopause✨ 🌷Join Hayley and Sandy’s yoga and education series starting Friday, May 6th from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm! (5/2/2022) - 🌱This in-person series will highlight the changes that occur through menopause with a focus on the musculoskeletal system. Each 90 min session will include education focusing on lifestyle, breathwork, meditation, and yoga exercise. This series is best designed for women … Continued
- ✨ Rising through Menopause✨ (2/4/2022) - We are so thrilled to announce its back! ✨ Rising through Menopause✨🌷Join Hayley and Sandy’s yoga and education series starting Friday, February 11th from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm! 🌱This in-person series will highlight the changes that occur through menopause … Continued
- Curious about Clinical Counselling Services at Rise? (5/25/2021) - Counselling is a collaborative and dynamic approach to self-compassion, healing and support. Benefits of counselling could include gaining personal insights, learning new ways to cope with or solve interpersonal conflicts, or changing unwanted behaviours. It can offer a space to … Continued
- Welcoming Milah Smith, BSc., MA, CCC, Clinical Counsellor (4/29/2021) - I am a clinical counsellor who wants to a create a space where you feel safe to be yourself and explore. Together we can explore anything and everything, including issues from past hurt and trauma, grief and loss, dealing with … Continued
- Post Partum Online Classes for anyone between 6 weeks – 2 years post partum ~ with Meggan Oliver Physiotherapist (4/23/2021) - Rise is offering a post partum class via zoom, in order to offer more support to our recent mothers that may benefit from education / exercise / connection during this time.Dates for this session: 4 classes on Mondays April 26, May … Continued
- Welcoming Seung Bai, Physiotherapist, to the RISE Health Team! (3/1/2021) - Seung grew up in Cranbrook, BC. He enjoyed playing basketball, volleyball, doing track and field, and lifting weights. He moved to Victoria, BC where he completed Bachelor of Science Degrees in Kinesiology and Biology from the University of Victoria. He … Continued
- Welcoming Dr. Nicholas Grant, Chiropractor, to the Rise Health Team! (2/13/2021) - Welcoming Chiropractor Dr. Nicholas Grant, DC to the Rise Health Team! Truly caring about you is where it begins! Nick believes the best healthcare starts with a proper relationship; understanding your story, your unique goals and what motivates you is … Continued
- Welcoming Kristen Lukovich, Acupuncturist, to the RISE Health Team January 2021! (12/30/2020) - Kristen is a graduate of the 4-year Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner program at the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver. Following graduation, she completed an internship at Tzu Chi General Hospital in Taipei, further enhancing her clinical … Continued
- Telehealth and Virtual Care Frequently Asked Questions (3/27/2020) - What is telehealth? It means remote delivery of healthcare services. Sometimes provided by phone, or video. We will try to do most by video if possible. Is telehealth appropriate for me? Most people are appropriate as long as you have … Continued
- Yoga Physiotherapy for the Pelvic Floor (2/4/2019) - Yoga for the Pelvic Floor! The pelvic floor muscle group is responsible for many important functions including support of the pelvis and pelvic organs, bladder control, bowel health and sexual function. A well functioning pelvic floor is essential to health … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.