RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the highest quality, collaborative care.
We offer Physiotherapy including IMS, Shockwave, Traction, Vestibular Rehabilitation and Pelvic Floor Rehab with RTUS (Real Time Ultrasound). We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Registered Massage Therapy and Clinical Counselling services.
Head over to out Services page to learn more!
Many of us at Rise are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up-to-date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
Our Vision is…
“To be a pillar of support in our community, enhance the wellbeing of all, and provide high-quality progressive healthcare in a compassionate environment”
Our Mission is…
“To create a collaborative culture of excellence fueled by passion, curiosity, and fun.”
We acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən (Lkwungen) peoples on whose traditional territory Rise Health stands and the Songhees and Esquimalt peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
What’s new at RISE Health…
Rise Health is available as an early access clinic for Worksafe BC to be providing physiotherapy services to those injured at work.
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- Welcoming Miriam Haustein to our outstanding team of Pelvic Floor / Pelvic Health Physiotherapists at Rise Health! (8/9/2023) - Miriam is a Registered Physiotherapist specializing in Pelvic Health Rehabilitation. She completed her Masters of Science degree in Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University, Halifax. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She has received extensive post-graduate training on treating pelvic … Continued
- Join Our Team at Rise Health as a Registered Clinical Counsellor! (5/29/2023) - Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Do you possess excellent counseling skills and a genuine desire to help individuals overcome their challenges? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as … Continued
- Self – Care Though Yoga (2/7/2023) -
- Rise Health is available as an early access clinic for Worksafe BC to be providing physiotherapy services to those injured at work. (10/25/2022) - What to do if you have been injured at work: Information Rise Health will need before your first visit in order to direct bill Worksafe BC for your treatment:
- O P T I M I Z E Y O U R H E A L I N G W I T H PRE- & POST-INJECTION CARE (10/4/2022) - PREHAB – HOW TO PREPARE TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TREATMENT. #1. OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFESTYLE This can contribute up to 70% of your success as an optimal lifestyle and environment is important to the healing process. Remember, regenerative … Continued
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) (10/4/2022) - WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)? PRP is derived from whole blood and contains:1. A small amount of plasma 2. A high concentration of platelets (up to a 8-10 fold increase relative to whole blood) Whole blood is composed of:1. 55% plasma2. … Continued
- Self-Care Through Yoga (9/26/2022) - We are pleased to present the Self-care through Yoga series presented by RISE Health practitioners Sandy Baril, Hayley Stroebel and Kailie Woods. The 4 class series is presented to give you tools, practices and education to help you along your … Continued
- Expanding our Pelvic Health Team at Rise Health, spreading the word about Pelvic Health and welcoming Sasja Drechsler, Physiotherapist, to our team in June 2022! (9/14/2022) - Exciting News!! We have expanded our Pelvic Health Team at Rise Health, spreading the word about Pelvic Health and welcomed Sasja Drechsler, Physiotherapist, to our team in June 2022! Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, jump, run, participate … Continued
- Welcoming Darren Zagrodney, Physiotherapist to Rise Health! (9/14/2022) - When he first meets with a client, Darren‘s goal is to settle their immediate pain, but also to identify habits, movements, or activities they can either change or adopt to stop the pain from recurring. This is accomplished by merging what the client’s body has to tell him with the client’s history, current life … Continued
- Spreading the word about Pelvic Health! Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, jump, run, participate in sports? Do you have chronic pelvic pain? (6/8/2022) - Pelvic health can be impacted by pregnancy, abdominal/pelvic surgeries, traumatic injuries, muscle strain, and postural/hip/low back issues. Pelvic floor physiotherapy refers to rehabilitation of those muscles which are involved in: bowel/bladder function sexual function stabilization of the pelvic region in … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.