RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the highest quality, collaborative care. We offer Physiotherapy including IMS, Shockwave, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Vestibular Rehabilitation. We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Holistic Nutrition Consulting, Registered Massage Therapy, and Clinical Counselling services.
Our clinic offers a wide variety of services from Physiotherapy to Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropractic Treatments to Pilates. Head over to out Services page to learn more!
We are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up-to-date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
Our Vision is…
“To be a pillar of support in our community, enhance the wellbeing of all, and provide high-quality progressive healthcare in an compassionate environment”
Our Mission is…
“To create a collaborative culture of excellence fueled by passion, curiosity, and fun.”
What’s new at RISE Health…
Welcoming Seung Bai, Physiotherapist, to the RISE Health Team!
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- Welcoming Seung Bai, Physiotherapist, to the RISE Health Team! (3/1/2021) - Seung grew up in Cranbrook, BC. He enjoyed playing basketball, volleyball, doing track and field, and lifting weights. He moved to Victoria, BC where he completed Bachelor of Science Degrees in Kinesiology and Biology from the University of Victoria. He … Continued
- Welcoming Dr. Nicholas Grant, Chiropractor, to the Rise Health Team! (2/13/2021) - Welcoming Chiropractor Dr. Nicholas Grant, DC to the Rise Health Team! Truly caring about you is where it begins! Nick believes the best healthcare starts with a proper relationship; understanding your story, your unique goals and what motivates you is … Continued
- Welcoming Kristen Lukovich, Acupuncturist, to the RISE Health Team January 2021! (12/30/2020) - Kristen is a graduate of the 4-year Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner program at the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver. Following graduation, she completed an internship at Tzu Chi General Hospital in Taipei, further enhancing her clinical … Continued
- Welcoming Faraley Vander Schilden, Physiotherapist to Rise! (11/24/2020) - We are beyond thrilled to be welcoming Faraley to the Rise Health Team! Faraley Vander Schilden was born and raised here in Victoria. She graduated from the University of Victoria with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology and during her time … Continued
- We are kindly asking you to help us continue to maintain our safe open plan. (7/27/2020) - Dear Rise Health Community, We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep Rise a safe space for our community. (Please read below for more details) We are kindly asking you to help us continue … Continued
- Rise Health is re-opens for in-person visits! (5/22/2020) - Dear Rise Health Community, We are so excited to let you know that Rise Health will be open again for in-person visits on May 19th, 2020! We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep … Continued
- As required by the Provincial Health Officer and the College of Chiropractors of BC (5/4/2020) - Schedule “A” Attention As required by the Provincial Health Officer and the College of Chiropractors of BC, during the COVID-19 pandemic, chiropractors can only treat patients in-person when providing “emergent, urgent and/or essential care.” You must schedule an appointment for … Continued
- General Guidance For COVID-19 (4/8/2020) - From the Naturopathic Doctors of Rise Health DO YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19? General Symptoms Fever Cough Sneezing Sore throat Difficulty breathing COVID-19 symptoms and support guidelines are best outlined in the below links: Do you have symptoms?Refer to the … Continued
- Telehealth and Virtual Care Frequently Asked Questions (3/27/2020) - What is telehealth? It means remote delivery of healthcare services. Sometimes provided by phone, or video. We will try to do most by video if possible. Is telehealth appropriate for me? Most people are appropriate as long as you have … Continued
- Welcoming Scott Holden, Physiotherapist, to the Rise Health Team! (12/10/2019) - Scott Holden graduated from Memorial University with a Bachelor of Kinesiology. He later obtained his Masters of Science degree in Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University. Originally from Newfoundland & Labrador, Scott moved to Victoria to further his passion in Physiotherapy and … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.