RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the highest quality, collaborative care.
We offer Physiotherapy assessment and treatments including IMS, Shockwave, Traction, Vestibular Rehabilitation and Pelvic Floor Rehab with Real Time Ultra Sound. We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Registered Massage Therapy, Clinical Counselling services, and Yoga and Education Series.
Head over to out Services page to learn more!
Many of us at Rise are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up-to-date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
Our Vision is…
“To be a pillar of support in our community, enhance the wellbeing of all, and provide high-quality progressive healthcare in an compassionate environment”
Our Mission is…
“To create a collaborative culture of excellence fueled by passion, curiosity, and fun.”
We acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən (Lkwungen) peoples on whose traditional territory Rise Health stands and the Songhees and Esquimalt peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
What’s new at RISE Health…
Conscious, connected breathwork is both a psychoemotional therapeutic practice and an opportunity to deeply explore how the body how’s a person’s historical stresses and traumas through habitual myofascial holding patterns, pain, and adaptions in nervous system regulation. It is a practice of returning to natural, unhindered breathing with relaxed exhales and no unconscious pauses in the breath cycle. Breathwork is a direct highway to the body’s autonomic nervous system, and an access point to examine the interface between the body and the min. Through breath, one can evoke embodied (“in-the-body”) experiences to integrate old stressors, regulate one’s nervous system, and explore myofascial pain.
Ask your current Rise Health practitioner for more information about how this is offered at Rise Health!
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- Self – Care Though Yoga (2/7/2023) -
- Rise Health is now available as an early access clinic for Worksafe BC to be providing physiotherapy services to those injured at work. (10/25/2022) - What to do if you have been injured at work: Inform your employer as soon as possible that you have been injured at work See a physician – If requiring medical attention at the hospital or at an urgent care … Continued
- O P T I M I Z E Y O U R H E A L I N G W I T H PRE- & POST-INJECTION CARE (10/4/2022) - PREHAB – HOW TO PREPARE TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TREATMENT. #1. OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFESTYLE This can contribute up to 70% of your success as an optimal lifestyle and environment is important to the healing process. Remember, regenerative … Continued
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) (10/4/2022) - WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)? PRP is derived from whole blood and contains:1. A small amount of plasma 2. A high concentration of platelets (up to a 8-10 fold increase relative to whole blood) Whole blood is composed of:1. 55% plasma2. … Continued
- Self-Care Through Yoga (9/26/2022) - We are pleased to present the Self-care through Yoga series presented by RISE Health practitioners Sandy Baril, Hayley Stroebel and Kailie Woods. The 4 class series is presented to give you tools, practices and education to help you along your … Continued
- Expanding our Pelvic Health Team at Rise Health, spreading the word about Pelvic Health and welcoming Sasja Drechsler, Physiotherapist, to our team in June 2022! (9/14/2022) - Exciting News!! We have expanded our Pelvic Health Team at Rise Health, spreading the word about Pelvic Health and welcomed Sasja Drechsler, Physiotherapist, to our team in June 2022! Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, jump, run, participate … Continued
- Welcoming Darren Zagrodney, Physiotherapist to Rise Health! (9/14/2022) - When he first meets with a client, Darren‘s goal is to settle their immediate pain, but also to identify habits, movements, or activities they can either change or adopt to stop the pain from recurring. This is accomplished by merging what the client’s body has to tell him with the client’s history, current life … Continued
- Spreading the word about Pelvic Health! Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, jump, run, participate in sports? Do you have chronic pelvic pain? (6/8/2022) - Pelvic health can be impacted by pregnancy, abdominal/pelvic surgeries, traumatic injuries, muscle strain, and postural/hip/low back issues. Pelvic floor physiotherapy refers to rehabilitation of those muscles which are involved in: bowel/bladder function sexual function stabilization of the pelvic region in … Continued
- It’s happening again! ✨Rising through Menopause✨ 🌷Join Hayley and Sandy’s yoga and education series starting Friday, May 6th from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm! (5/2/2022) - 🌱This in-person series will highlight the changes that occur through menopause with a focus on the musculoskeletal system. Each 90 min session will include education focusing on lifestyle, breathwork, meditation, and yoga exercise. This series is best designed for women … Continued
- ✨ Rising through Menopause✨ (2/4/2022) - We are so thrilled to announce its back! ✨ Rising through Menopause✨🌷Join Hayley and Sandy’s yoga and education series starting Friday, February 11th from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm! 🌱This in-person series will highlight the changes that occur through menopause … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.